Terms of Service
Last updated: 30.04.2022
1. Contractual Party
60326 Frankfurt am Main
2. Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject matter of the Agreement is the distribution of computer games via various channels. One channel is e.g. the Meta Quest Store (formerly Oculus Quest Store).
§ 6 Disclaimer of liability and warranty
(1) We do not assume any liability or warranty for the correct functioning of our software, or for any damage caused to you directly or indirectly by our software.
(2) You can return the software via most channels after an initial test phase if you do not like the software. If and how the return looks like depends on the channel. Please contact the channel for information about the respective return conditions.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) The jurisdiction in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office.